What a hell of a year 2020 has been so far, and it’s only April
For outdoor people, self-isolation is hell, but to win this battle against an invisible enemy. We have to stand apart to actually pull together and do what it takes.
As many of you will agree, these are strange times!
As the team from TinnieSales has gone into self-isolation, we have continued working on developing our Tinnie market place. Creating a site we can be proud of. As someone who does not fight fires or help the wider community in any other way.
We thought that the only charitable thing we could possibly do for the boating community. ‘Who will be doing it tough!’ is to offer the services of the site absolutely free for the next month. That is regardless of the value of your boat.
It was always our intention to offer our loyal Facebook followers a free promotion.
To keep the brain ticking I have made a list of the things I am doing at home. I have three kids so this is extra tough.
- Still set an alarm
- Clean Cars – properly for once
- Watch the fishing channel
- Catch up on the fishing channel again
- Plan everything I possibly can for the year
- Watch the movies I have been meaning to for the past few years – it’s a long list
- Connect with people I have been meaning to for a very long time
- DIY – obviously only if you have the materials
- Watch the fishing channel – again
If you can help add to my list please do so. All comments welcome.